Uh oh, it’s happened again. You’ve been able to avoid it for the last 3 years. Now here it is again…the dreaded presentation. Ever been in one of these situations?
- You’ve been invited to make a key presentation at a Board of Directors meeting.
- Your dream job just opened up and you will need to interview for it.
- You have one single opportunity to have lunch with a prospective major account client.
- You have three months to prepare your 25th high school class reunion’s keynote address.
- You’ve been asked to fill in for a colleague in teaching a training session to senior management.
- Your company is in the peak of a crisis or incident and you need to speak about it live on television or on radio.
- You volunteered on a mission trip sponsored by a large company in your area and are […]