Want more speaking gigs? There are three reasons for not getting enough offers:
- No one knows you’re out there.
- Your topics or services are not needed.
- Buyers don’t believe you’re good enough.
Here’s a great Six Step Strategy for increasing your opportunities to speak:
- Tell everyone you meet and every person you know that you are a highly and continuously trained speaker on the subject(s) of “x”, and that you are seeking opportunities to speak.
- Seek out and meet event and meeting planners, large company VPs of HR and Sales, and non-profit organization directors.
- Speak for free anywhere locally, especially to churches, networking organizations, Kiwanis, Rotary, Lions, and other associations. Use this as time to hone your message and your delivery skills.
- Share your information in articles and blogs on your own website and on the sites of others as a guest writer.